Workspace ONE (formerly known as AirWatch) Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) is the Mobile Device Management (MDM) system that Health Information Technology & Services provides to enable access to Exchange, secure Wi-Fi network credentials, and other Michigan Medicine resources.
Enrolling in the Mobile Device Management (MDM) using the Intelligent Hub client is only for Personal devices, also referred to as BYO (Bring Your Own). This is not required by Michigan Medicine, but it is necessary in order to access the following resources on personal equipment:
- Michigan Medicine Exchange email, calendar, and contacts
- Epic mobile applications like Haiku or Canto, for MiChart on a mobile device
- Cisco Jabber to replicate your office phone for VOIP usage
- PageCopy to redirect pages to your personal mobile device
- EPCS - Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances
NOTE: Do not enroll a Michigan Medicine provided CoreImage device in MDM/Intelligent Hub.