Audiovisual systems in Michigan Medicine conference rooms tend to come in many types, with different equipment. Find support for AV technology across Michigan Medicine, including new installations and equipment upgrades.
HITS A/V Services provides a consistent and intuitive audiovisual experience. Our goal is to design and build sensible AV solutions that are cost-effective and integrated with Michigan Medicine infrastructure. We offer:
- Expert consultation and recommendations tailored for each business unit
- Training and instruction for users
- Support for AV systems across the Michigan Medicine
- Integration with Michigan Medicine infrastructure
Contact the Classroom Technology Services and Support for support in the Medical School-affiliated teaching spaces.
Room Design and Installation
- Consultation: We will learn about your vision for the use of AV equipment while visiting your collaboration space(s) and provide an estimate for budgetary purposes.
- Design and Procurement: We will assess and survey the physical environment, design an AV solution, and order the equipment.
- Installation and Training: Once we confirm the room is ready, HITS will partner with professional AV Integrators. We may also deliver, install, and validate the equipment. We can also help train staff and faculty to use the system.
- Ongoing Support: HITS will help to keep your system safe and online during its seven-year lifecycle.
Room Instructions and Training
Have questions about how to use screen sharing or video conference solutions in your space? For audiovisual equipment installed by HITS, we offer: