HITS supports telephone systems throughout Michigan Medicine.
Most AT&T phones are either the 3903 model or the 3904 model. The two models are very similar. The 3904 model has additional phone lines and a few additional features.
Headsets are not purchased, provided, or supported by HITS or AT&T.
For information on requesting telephone services & equipment please contact the HITS services Desk at 734-936-8000.
Telephone and Headset Repair
For all desk phone repairs, regardless of make or model, please contact the AT&T Managed Services Help Desk at 1-800-498-4858, and select option 1.
For Sprint Urgent / Emergent phones (flip-phones), contact the HITS Service Desk at 734-936-8000.
Headsets for Jabber
For Jabber (Soft-Phone) App users. Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Skype-for-Business & Teams, and similar. All models have “in-call” busy indicator lights. Most are available in Mono (one ear) and stereo (two-ear) variations to suit personal preference.
One or Many users?
- Just One: Consult the information below for the best fit for you. Purchase through M-Marketsite using your ShortCode.
- Buying for Several? There will be a variety of user needs. Contact our consultant Jamie Franklin (firstname.lastname@example.org) at “SolutionZ”. They will review each of your employee’s needs and match them with the best headset, then provide a quote that can be used with U-M e-Procurement. They also offer after-sales support through the supplier.
- Jabra Evolve 40 (3.5 and USB with in line controller)
- Mono (over the head) - SKU 6393-829-209
- Stereo (over the head) - SKU 6399-829-209
- Jabra Engage 65 - Over the head mono - SKU 9553-553-125
- Jabra Engage 65 - Over the head stereo - SKU 9559-553-125
- Jabra Engage 65 - Convertible 3 in 1 (On ear, behind head, over the head) - SKU 9555-553-125