Did you know HITS’ Academic IT focuses solely on IT solutions for Michigan Medicine’s research and education missions? Join us on Zoom October 12 or November 10 to meet our team, ask questions, and learn more about how we can help to advance your research.
New sessions just announced! Join us on Zoom with your IT questions.
October 12 from 1-3 pm | Register
November 10 from 1-3 pm | Register
The event format will include brief introductions to our staff and services followed by Q&A in breakout rooms. Participating teams include:
- Engagement – liaisons to help you navigate and leverage Michigan Medicine’s IT resources
- Integrations – data services, integration and automation support
- Devices and Computing – research devices and high-performance computing
- Applications – manage and support applications
- Scientific programming and innovation – custom programming
- DevOps – application deployment, management, and automation
Have questions? Please contact John Herlocher: Johnpher@umich.edu