Due to the COVID-19 event, all three HITS “Help Me Now” (HMN) locations are closed until further notice. Pager assistance remains available, but the process is changing beginning Wednesday, March 18.
Pager-related support – including requests for new pagers, pager repairs, and programming changes – will remain available outside the closed Towsley HMN location (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday) via both a “Drop Off” and “Pick Up” table. However, customers must FIRST submit a request via ServiceNow (see options below), or by calling the HITS Service Desk at 734-936-8000. Please be sure to record the ticket number you receive after submitting your request!
If you are dropping off a pager to be processed at Towsley, you will see a “Drop Off” table outside of the (closed) Help Me Now location:
- Please place the pager in one of the envelopes provided.
- When you drop off your pager(s), please write your ticket number on the envelope.
- HITS Staff will collect these periodically for processing, and will strive to process any changes within one hour.
- If you are picking up a pager after it has been processed, please visit the “Pick Up” table outside of the Towsley HMN location. The envelope containing your pager will be labeled with your ticket number.
- Emergency after-hours pager repair is still available by calling 734-936-8000.
For new pagers, pager changes, Page Copy (forwarding pages to a cell phone), pager archives, etc., visit the HITS Online Service Portal and search for “Paging Services,” or navigate to the appropriate form to: