SurveyMonkey Apply allows users to more easily manage the application collection and review process.
As Enterprise level customers of SurveyMonkey Apply, Michigan Medicine receives an annual site visit from SurveyMonkey. We’ve coordinated this meeting to coincide with our quarterly Community of Practice meeting. Please let us know if you’re interested in attending by completing the corresponding doodle poll.
Site Visit Schedule:
October 3, 2018
Topic: SurveyMonkey Apply Training for Michigan Medicine Administrators
Location: Taubman Health Sciences Library (2903 THSL)
Time: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Format: Group training session
- This will include an introductory overview of key concepts, as well as focused sessions based on your feedback (Share your thoughts on what you’d like covered.)
- Test environments will be provided - please bring your laptop!
- RSVP to attend the SurveyMonkey Apply training for administrators
October 3, 2018
Topic: Office hours by appointment
Location: Taubman Health Sciences Library (6412 THSL)
Time: 1:30 pm to 5 p.m.
- Administrators can book one-on-one appointments with the Training Specialist for site-specific consultation and Q&A.
- As appointments are limited, it is recommended that administrators book one meeting per site, and multiple admins are welcome!
- Book your one-on-one appointment
October 4, 2018
Topic: SurveyMonkey Product Apply Demo
Location: Taubman Health Sciences Library (5000 THSL)
Time: 11 a.m. to 12 noon
- An open demo for anyone interested in using SurveyMonkey Apply from Michigan Medicine or the larger campus.
- Light lunch will be provided following the demo
- RSVP for the SurveyMonkey Apply demo
If you have any question or concerns, please email JD Jordan, HITS systems integration analyst at email@example.com.
Join the SurveyMonkey Apply Community of Practice by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.