In 2021, Michigan Medicine will replace the current enterprise viewer (WebPACS) that launches from MiChart. HITS plans on deploying the new viewer initially with McKesson in the summer of 2021 and then with the new Sectra PACS in the Fall of 2021.
The enterprise viewer replacement, eUnity, will improve the display of diagnostic images across the enterprise. The eUnity Imaging Suite will show images from the new Sectra PACS and Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA). This project will replace the existing systems into one new common infrastructure, allowing staff to view radiology, cardiology, and ophthalmology images associated with a patient all within the patient’s record.
Work to replace the current enterprise viewer (WebPACS) with the new eUnity Imaging Suite, Sectra PACS and Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) will take place over summer and fall of 2021. Dates are subject to change.
No scheduled deployment dates at this time.
- Ranjit Aiyagari, Chief Medical Information Officer
- Tony Denton, Chief Operating Officer
- Dana Habers, Chief Dept Administrator Health
- Andrew Rosenberg, Chief Information Officer
- Maria Ceo, Associate Hospital Director for Operations and Ancillary Services
- Kenneth Buckwalter, Professor of Radiology
- Matthew Davenport, Associate Professor of Radiology
- Vikas Gulani, Professor of Radiology
- Mayuri Guntupalli, Strategic Planning Director
- Ella Kazerooni, Professor of Radiology
- Amanda Sedlik, HITS
- Jeffrey Terrell, Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Steve Ramsey, HITS
- Bhalli Muhammad, UMH Radiology IT
- Dr. Kenneth Buckwalter, Professor of Radiology
- Edmond Kole-James, HITS
- Harold Carlson, UMH Radiology IT
- Lamia Marouf, UMH Radiology IT
The current enterprise viewer used for diagnostic images (WebPACS) that launches from MiChart will be replaced next year. Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) plans to deploy the new viewer, Mach7, initially with McKesson in the summer of 2021 and then with the new Sectra PACS in the Fall of 2021.