- Michigan Medicine has implemented a new system to manage Kiosk mode sign-on (Imprivata).
- You will need to register your badge with the new system the first time you log on to an updated Kiosk. Follow the prompts on the screen to register your badge. You will only need to do this once, the first time you log in.
- The Kiosk mode toolbar on upgraded devices is in a new position. (see image below).
- When logging off, DO NOT exit using the red "x" in the upper-right side of the screen. Exit using the yellow "x" in the bottom-left of the screen. (see image below).
Registering Your Badge
Follow these steps to register your badge. The login screen on updated computers is shown below.
- Tap your badge on the badge reader. You will be prompted to register your badge.
- Click OK.
- Enter your uniqname and Level 2 password.
- Press Enter.
- Click Done.
This is how how the new (updated) log-in screen will appear.
Kiosk Mode Toolbar - New Location
On upgraded devices, the Kiosk mode toolbar has moved from the top-right of the screen to the bottom-left, as shown above. Otherwise, no functionality is changing.
IMPORTANT! Log Off Information
- Exit using the yellow “X” in the bottom-left side of the screen.
- DO NOT exit using the red “X” in the upper-right side of the screen.