Welcome! Have questions? We have answers and resources.
Serving our education and research community
The HITS Academic IT team serves the education and research communities at the University of Michigan Medical School. We engage faculty, students, and staff to provide a holistic portfolio of software and applications, infrastructure, device support, and custom project support to enable innovation and excellence.
How can we help?
A note: we're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve our content for you. We have several new and updated pages, and please check back as we continue to add new content!
Introductory Consult and Services
- If you are not sure where to start, request an introductory consult
- Request help to onboard a research device to the Michigan Medicine network
Applications and Software
- Get application and software support
- Request popular applications: Electronic Research Notebook, Lasergene, and more
Enterprise Clinical Research Applications
- Submit a MiChart Research request
- Learn more about high performance computing and the high-speed research network
- Request the Research Computing Package
- See storage and archiving options (coming soon!)
- Explore cloud computing technologies (coming soon!)
- Get research device support: Flex PC or Linux
Services and Consults
Get print-ready IT information for your department or upcoming event
This guide aims to help enhance your remote education offerings with recommendations and resources on everything from teaching strategies to online assessments.
Get the latest updates on our services and offerings.