Take the HITS Pulse Survey
The HITS Pulse is an anonymous survey to help Health Information Technology & Services gain a better understanding of your experience working with us. What you share will help direct HITS improvement efforts, and this survey will be reissued periodically to help track the effectiveness of those efforts over time.
Only the first two questions are required and take just a few seconds to complete. Any additional questions you see are optional and should take less than 3 minutes if you choose to tackle them.
About the Survey
HITS Pulse is our permanent listening post where HITS customers regularly provide feedback. Customers are invited to participate every quarter.
Why do we conduct this survey?
To keep our finger on the pulse of those who work with us. We’ll use the data we collect to celebrate successes, address shortcomings, and demonstrate the impact of our improvement efforts over time. The data will also provide the basis for new organizational key performance indicators, helping us quantify the effect of IT unification and the success of HITS overall.
What does the survey measure?
- Loyalty: indicates not only whether you are satisfied, but if you want to continue working with us or for us.
- Engagement: helps us understand the nuances of loyalty through your levels of happiness and motivation.
What happens to the results?
The Performance & Improvement Management (PIM) team reviews the results monthly, looking for four things:
- Are there any significant increases or decreases in the metrics? If so, why?
- Are there any successes to celebrate in the free text feedback?
- Are there any shortcomings to address in the free text feedback?
- Are there any reasons to change the survey format or questions?
PIM then reports its findings to HITS leadership and initiates a process to evaluate, prioritize, and act on feedback.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.