Access our Customer Service Portal using your Michigan Medicine (Level-2) username and password to:
- Ask a question, or submit a ticket for service or repair.
- Initiate many commonly-requested tasks, such as password resets, etc.
- Order software, devices, or other items.
- Search the HITS Knowledgebase for articles and self-help resources.
- Check on the status of an incident, request, or order.
You are welcome to visit any of our three “Help Me Now” walk-up locations, which are conveniently located close to many classrooms, laboratories, and offices, including:
Visit the HITS Knowledgebase to find "how-to" information and answers to frequently asked questions.
When Requesting Help
Please have the following information available:
- Your uniqname
- Your phone number
- Location and building
- TermID of your computer or printer
Need to Follow Up?
Be sure to note the confirmation number that is sent via email once your Service Desk submission has been processed. This number is important when making a query or tracking the progress of your service request.
Note: In the case of severe damage to equipment or the unintentional deletion of a file, it may not always be possible for Service Desk personnel to correct the situation.