Since MLearning was replaced by Cornerstone Learning on Nov. 7, the new system has welcomed more than 7,000 unique visitors, and users have already successfully completed more than 13,000 online courses.
While many are still becoming familiar Cornerstone Learning, here are a few key reminders:
- Faculty and staff can expect to see email messages from Cornerstone Learning, informing them of training assignments. These messages may come from either email@example.com OR NoReply–Cornerstone@csod.com. (Note: These messages are legitimate, and links they contain can be trusted.)
- Cornerstone Learning users are asked to complete a User Profile Questionnaire at their earliest convenience. The information collected helps to ensure that each user is assigned training that’s appropriate to their individual job role and responsibilities. (Note: It can take up to 24 hours for changes to appear on a user’s training transcript.)
- A record of all past training activities completed in MLearning has been carried over to Cornerstone Learning.
- Anything that had been assigned to complete in MLearning will now appear in Cornerstone Learning.
- All institutional “mandatories” are still available in Cornerstone Learning.
If you have questions, or experience an issue while using Cornerstone Learning, please visit michmed.org/cornerstone to find support documentation, how-to videos, training opportunities, and answers to many common questions.