Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) is pleased to announce new features and capabilities within Michigan Medicine’s Microsoft 365 (M365) environment designed to make your work experience even better and more productive!
Now available across the M365 platform:
- Profile image photos: A new option to use your MCard photo as your profile image within Teams, Outlook, and other M365 tools, instead of just your initials. (Learn more.)
- Microsoft Stream: A video hosting/sharing service available via SharePoint Online. (Learn more.)
Now available in Microsoft Teams:
- Live transcription: Microsoft Teams can now automatically transcribe your meetings and even differentiate between participants. (Learn more.)
- Speaker coach: Offers personalized insight into how you performed during meetings or presentations, including in an after-meeting summary. (Learn more.)
- External participant access: Enables you to invite partners from outside Michigan Medicine to participate in Microsoft Teams meetings, and chat while participating in meetings. (Learn more.)
HITS continually adds new features and capabilities to our M365 environment to enable you and your team to work more effectively.
For more information on upcoming enhancements, please check michmed.org/M365Updates regularly.
Combining the best of desktop, web and mobile applications, Microsoft 365 enables members of the Michigan Medicine community to collaborate in real-time from nearly anywhere, on virtually any device. With M365, you can save time, communicate efficiently with teammates, and improve your personal productivity – using these handy tools:
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive Sync (including OneDrive PC Folder Backup for laptops)
Additional details (including training opportunities and self-help resources) can be found on the M365 Learning site.