The latest system upgrade for MiChart, Michigan Medicine's electronic health record, was successfully completed at 3:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 18.
The most notable changes and enhancements include:
- Updates to the MAR activity - modernized look with different fonts and colors, updated style for sections on the Administration form
- New Manage Orders activity to place future outpatient orders for currently admitted patients
- Visual Depots to show unscheduled emergent and urgent cases on the Snapboard
- Ability to leave comments in the Posted/Unposted Logs Report
- Updates to the PB Transaction Inquiry activity- new filters, sorting options and right-click actions
In addition to the Spring MiChart upgrade, two other MiChart projects went live on April 18:
- Elsevier Clinical Practice Model (CPM) Content Upgrade.
- Implement Epic’s Phoenix Application for Transplant Patients (replacement to OTIS). Please look to the Phoenix project page for updates and information
Updates are being reported in the “Daily Flash” newsletter which is posted to the MiChart Upgrade webpage.
MiChart Revenue Cycle users who have not completed their eLearning should do so within the MLearning portal. To access the Upgrade Tip Sheets, visit the Upgrade Training Resources webpage(link is external).
Many thanks to all teams who contributed to making the Go-Live a success.