Welcome! Have questions? We have answers and resources.
Serving our education and research community
The HITS Academic IT team serves the education and research communities at the University of Michigan Medical School. We engage faculty, students, and staff to provide a holistic portfolio of software and applications, infrastructure, device support, and custom project support to enable innovation and excellence.
How can we help?
Introductory Consult and Services
- If you are not sure where to start, request an introductory consult
- Request help to onboard a research device to the Michigan Medicine network
Applications and Software
- Get application and software support
- Request popular applications: Electronic Research Notebook, Lasergene, and more
Enterprise Clinical Research Applications
- Submit a MiChart Research request
- Learn more about high performance computing and the high-speed research network
- Request the Research Computing Package
- See storage and archiving options (coming soon!)
- Explore cloud computing technologies (coming soon!)
- Get research device support: Flex PC or Linux
Services and Consults